- If you’re unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or have a confirmed case please do not visit the farm, i.e high temperature, persistent new cough or loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Track and Trace details will be taken from the lead contact as per Government Guidelines.
- In accordance with Government Guidelines the maximum visitor group is six people including children. Please respect this ruling at all times.
- Parents are asked to ensure that their children adhere to social distancing and guidelines as it is our responsibility to put reasonable measures in place but it is not our responsibility to enforce social distancing.
- All visitors aged 12 and over MUST wear a face mask in indoor areas as per Government Ruling (unless and exempt applies). Masks will be available for purchase for anyone that may have forgotten or lost theirs.
Here on the Gower Fresh Christmas Tree Farm we have all been working very hard to ensure that all forthcoming events being held at the Farm are safe for both you, your family and our staff enabling us all to enjoy a spectacular Halloween and Christmas.
Our number one priority is the safety of our visitors and staff and therefore we have followed Government guidelines for Covid-19 and have put the following safety measures in place in order to ensure the safety of our visitors and colleagues. Before you visit our farm this year please read our guidelines below as you and your family will be asked to comply with our new measures.