at Gower Fresh Christmas Trees
The famous Lavender Fields at Gower Fresh are now officially CLOSED for 2023.
We had an incredible success, thousands of visitors, happy families, happy children, happy pets. We are looking forward to next year when it will be bigger and even better.
at Gower Fresh this summer
Come and immerse yourself in the stunning Lavender fields at Gower Fresh farm this June, open from 12 noon till 8pm. With live music, pet and family photographers on site, and the option to stay all day, it’s the perfect opportunity for a family day out or a romantic picnic. You can even enjoy some acoustic music in the marquee on weekends, accompanied by a bar offering a range of exquisite drinks, including Prosseco, Gin, Wine, and Craft Ales. We’ll provide the blanket and cold and hot snacks, you don’t have to do anything, just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. With such a range of activities and refreshments on offer, Gower Fresh farm is the perfect destination for a truly unforgettable summer day out.
What to Expect
If you’re a fan of lavender and enjoy being immersed in nature, then you won’t want to miss out on the Lavender Fields at Gower Fresh. Opening to the public for the first time in 2023 in a new and exciting way, this stunning location offers a unique opportunity to explore the fields and soak up the beautiful colours and scents of the lavender plants. With events planned throughout the year, visitors can enjoy everything from tours to picnics and photography sessions. The lavender fields are also a great place to relax and unwind, with plenty of space to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside. Whether you’re there for a special occasion or simply to enjoy the beauty of nature, the Lavender Fields at Gower Fresh are an exciting new attraction that promises to be a real crowd-pleaser.
Here is what to expect:
- Pick your own Lavander Bunches
- Lavander Arch and Pet Arch
- Lavander cosmetics available
- Tractor rides to the fields
- Lavender Picnics- Have a romantic picnic on-site, bring your own picknick, blankets available to rent
- Refreshments- food and drinks available on-site.
- Marquee with Accoustic music- weekends only
- Bar, serving Prosseco, Gin, Wine, Craft Ales, (Friday to Sundays 12pm to 8pm)
Terms & Conditions
You have to have both a car parking ticket and a pet photography ticket. You have a set time slot, it is advised that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your slot. Working with dogs is alot of fun, however sometimes things can over run, so be mindful that there could possibly be a small delay. If there is Heavy Rain, Gower Fresh do not give refunds, however you can transfer your ticket subject to availability. You have to email Wild Paws Club directly to rearrange a new time slot. One Pet photography ticket can cover up to two dogs from one house hold. You will have to show your ticket to Wild Paws Club on the day.
Portrait Photography with:
Beautiful portrait sessions with iNNOVATION PHOTOGRAPHY
Our mini sessions are perfect for families, couples, and children. In just 15-20 minutes, you’ll get professional portraits that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
The session is only £65 and includes all of the images from your session, with no limit on the number of photos. You can also order prints straight from the gallery.
Book your session today and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Beautiful location: The Lavender Fields at Gower Fresh is a beautiful location for a portrait session. The lavender fields are in full bloom in June and July, creating a stunning backdrop for your photos.
- Short and affordable sessions: Our mini sessions are only 15-20 minutes long and cost only £65. This is a great option for busy families and couples who want professional portraits but don’t have a lot of time.
- All photos included: Our sessions include all of the photos from your session, with no limit on the number of photos. You can download them from the online gallery and if desire also order prints and products.
- Convenient booking: You can book your session online. We offer a variety of session times to fit your schedule.
- Professional photographer: Your session will be photographed by a professional photographer who will capture your family’s love and happiness in beautiful photos.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Comprehensive guide to our Terms and Conditions
Our booking process is quick and easy. Simply choose the date and time slot that best suits you and arrive at the Lavender Fields at least 15min before your session. Make sure to bring and show the confirmation email you received when you booked. You can read our full Terms & Conditions when you do your booking. You will find out more about cancelations, rescheduling, copyright, consent and more.
For your portrait session booking to be valid you need to also have a ticket for the Gower Fresh Lavender Fields. In case of heavy rain, Gower Fresh do not give refunds, however you can transfer your ticket subject to availability. You will have to email iNNOVATION PHOTOGRAPHY directly to rearrange a new time slot.